Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sleepaway Camp drinking game!

 Sleepaway Camp drinking game!



At Camp Staystillreviews there's no better way to celebrate all things summer than watching camp slashers, and knocking back a few ice cold beers behind the cabins. Today we're taking in the ultimate summer camp slasher Sleepaway Camp. This film was released in 1983, and in my eyes one of the strangest, bizarre, off the wall, and shocking horror films from this decade. It was decades ahead of it's time, featured some truly crazy characters, and had an ending I'm beyond thankful that I had gone into completely blind. This was one of the last tapes I rented from our mom & pop video store with my mother, and I still remember how stunned I was when the credits rolled. I was obsessed with this slasher when I entered the 7th grade, and enjoyed the tongue in cheek sequels. Still, nothing comes close to the original, and I feel this was one of the strongest slashers ever made. In fact, I was lucky enough to have met Angela herself Felissa Rose a few weeks ago, and hands down she was the sweetest, nicest, most down to earth guests I've ever met. I told her how special this movie was to me since it was one of the last movies I rented with my mother, and you could tell it 100% meant the world to her to hear. Seriously if you haven't met her yet, do yourself a favor. She's a doll.

To celebrate one of my favorite summer camp slashers, here's a fun little drinking game you can play while taking a swim on the waterfront after the social! Remember, this game is packed full of spoilers!!! Turn back if you haven't seen the movie yet!

Drink when...
Somebody is seen wearing shorts
Someone picks on Angela
Someone hits a baseball with a bat
Someone kisses someone


Take a shot when...
Somebody dies
Nudity is shown
P.O.V shot is shown


Waterfall when...
Angela is staring at someone
The girl water-skiing is screaming for somebody to help
Ricki swears at somebody

Drink up and enjoy!!!






3 comments:

  1. Nice topic, game & camping is very important because they are teenagers. camping & gaming is helping to improve their skills. If you Want You Can checkout Our website we also provide different type of camp service:- https://brookwoodcamps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful article. Last time my kids are went to the affordable sleepaway camp and they enjoy and learned many things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this wonderful article. Last time my kids are went to the Sleep away Camp For Girls and they enjoy and learned many things

    ReplyDelete