Saturday, December 2, 2017

Killer stocking stuffers!!!

 Killer stocking stuffers!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Yep! That's right! December. I know not everyone digs this month, but to me it's the perfect way to cap off the last few fun filled months. You get Halloween, Galligangiving, Thanksgiving, and finally Christmas,  Hanukkah. New Years, what have you. It's a time where we're out holiday shopping for friends, family, loved ones, or let's admit it...even ourselves. So in my annual tradition, here are several companies run by good friends of mine who make some of the most unique, and coolest items around!

First up...
London 1888
- Chris and Courtney are some of my nearest and dearest friends from the horror community. I've known them for years, and some of Chris' artwork hangs proudly all over my house. London 1888 is hands down one of my favorite companies. Not only do they make amazing prints, T-shirts, hoodies, and hats...they even make amazing pins! This little fucker as seen from above is one of their latest releases. O.M.G. What can I say? They get me.

Theatre Of Creeps
- Shane Murphy, runner of Theatre Of Creeps not only is a good friend of mine, but my tattoo artist. He's the man responsible for all of my stunning ink that graces my legs. This guy truly can do it all. He's one of the best pin companies in the business right now, and his business Theatre Of Creeps makes one of a kind prints, magnets, pins, and even T-shirts. He's artwork has been featured in some killer other companies in the horror community, and he keeps cranking out one amazing pin after the next. I'm lucky enough to own countless pieces of Shane's work, and completely love the last few pieces he's made based off the two IT movies. #Killingit!

Cavity Colors
- I discovered Cavity Colors a few years back when I noticed they designed a KILLER Large Marge T-shirt. Aaron's company's name fits his releases perfectly. They are truly visualy eye candy that will rot your entire body from being so cool. I've been buying from Cavity Colors for some time now and really love the collections they have been cranking out. Just yesterday I received this amazing Society shirt as well as the butthead pin designed by Shane Murphy himself. The artwork on these T-shirts are always beautiful!

VHSPS
- VHSPS is a booth I B-line it to at every convention they vend at. I've known these guys for years now, and I absolutely adore them. VHSPS aren't bootlegs, but a way to preserve lost titles from the past they haven't gotten the DVD or blu-ray treatment yet. They have countless titles from fond memories of mine whenever my mother took me to the video store. You can buy horror, comedy, wrestling videos, and much much more! Just a few days ago I bought a handful of titles from them for the AMAZING black Friday sale they were holding. For any move lover, these discs are a must for the perfect gift!

Alleycat Graphics
- I just recently discovered this amazing company through IG. In fact, I've bought two pins from these guys, and I'm completely blown away by not only the quality, but the detail that goes into these releases. These guys make prints, magnets, and amazing pins. What's even cooler are the VHS pack pin sets that they release. I always adore pin companies that go the extra mile. The amount of stuff they put into these packs for the price is beyond amazing. Also the fact that there is a Night Of The Comet pin that exists...blows my mind.

Pizza Party Printing
- I first discovered Pizza Party Printing about two years ago when I saw the AMAZING double feature poster print they made for both Die Hard and Lethal Weapon. Not only do these guys make amazing prints, they also design killer pins, stickers, and T-shirts. What makes this company even more special is they deliver your orders in an actual pizza box. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive. 

IB Trav Artworks
- This company holds a very special place in my heart. My good friend Travis has been designing artwork for me as well as our very own Staystillreviews' mascot Chip for years now. His designs are truly insane. Every time I look at Chip I can't help but smile. Travis' shop features is amazing artwork, including his Lost Mysteries series, his 31 Days Of Halloween, as well as his pins, prints, cellphone cases, sheets, blankets, bags, mugs, shirts, and much MUCH MUCH MORE! I even have a Damon (aka Chip) bag from Travis and I'm even lying, people always remark on how cool or beautiful it looks at least twice a week since I got it a few years back. Travis make custom pieces as well, and in my eyes nothing truly would mean more than a piece of artwork from this guy!

Pinkpandemonium
- Lesley Cottle is one HELL of a designer. Back around 2012 I heard about her amazing work through several friends, and began buying from her. Lesley makes one of a kind items. Such as pins. hair clips, bags, VHS zip up cases, and my favorite killer necklaces, and earrings. I own at least seven sets of custom earrings she's made for me. They are gorgeous, heavy duty, and truly are eye catchers. My favorite have to be my Friday the 13th the series earrings. These things make perfect gifts for that special someone who loves glitter, and gore!

Mod Pie
- I stumbled upon this amazing Etsy shop earlier this spring when Twin Peaks The Return started up. I'll admit, my guilty pleasure is spending countless hours on both Ebay and Etsy looking up handmade Twin Peaks items. My goal basically is to own an entire house filled with this stuff. It's like crack. Any who, I found this site and was completely speechless over how truly amazing and beauitfuil these custom made dolls were. Milly, the shop owner makes one of a kind pieces, not just based off Twin Peaks, but items that take your breath away. It was her Johnny How Are You Today? Bear that caught my eye. We contacted each other, and I'm currently waiting an order from her. My goal is to own at least three pieces from this wildly talented woman. Honestly I can't wait. Check out her work ASAP!

Shop away and happy holidays!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment