Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hanging with Zach

Hanging with Zach.

Over the years, I have seen and said hello to Zach Galligan at many cons and movie screenings. This story is about the one time I hung out with Zach at Chiller Theatre in New Jersey back in 2012. It was Saturday night and I was hanging out in the lobby of the hotel at Chiller theatre. For those of you that do not know, Chiller theatre is a convention that happens twice a year that brings all kinds of actors, and musicians that you can meet and take pics with. On Saturday nights, they have bands playing in the lobby. So at this Chiller, I was hanging out with my mom and friend Tom Bryce of Shit Movie Fest. I turn around and Zach Galligan is next to us. So we all start talking and hanging out. We spoke about Gremlins, Corey Feldman, Waxwork, Waxwork II, and the Hatchet films. The drinks were flowing, the music was playing, and great conversations were had. He even complimented my mom, telling her that he thought she was my sister. Thank you Zach, for hanging out with us. He truly is a class act!

- Tiffany Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment