Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Rotten Rentals!!!

 Rotten Rentals!!!

In keeping with this week's theme, I decided to showcase in my eyes one of the coolest companies out there for any VHS lover.

Rotten Rentals!!!
I first discovered Rotten Rentals back in 2014 when I saw they had a KILLER Waxwork VHS pack. Let me break down exactly what Rotten Rentals is. Basically it's this really cool company that has these plastic VHS cases based off original tapes we all remembered seeing back when we were kids at the local video stores. Instead of the actual movie being inside, it's packed full of goodies. Not only are they reasonability priced, you can also order custom limited edition VHS featuring amazing artwork, as well as more recent horror movies getting the tape treatment. What's even cooler is Rotten Rentals also does the service if you custom order a design for say your business you can get VHS packs from them. So far I believe I've gotten three tapes from these guys, and soon to be more!! So follow the link below to check out the killer VHS packs by Rotten Rentals. The perfect gift for anyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment