Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 7 of 31 Tubular Terrifying Tapes!

Day 7 of 31 Tubular Terrifying Tapes!

Today's choice for 31 Tubular Terrifying Tapes is one of my all time favorite movies.

Fright Night.

This movie is horror perfection. Between it's beautiful and haunting score, the amazing special effects due to Mr. Steve Johnson, a likable cast, a killer soundtrack, and one of the best vampires ever to grace to silver screen. 

This was one of the many classic films I grew up watching. In fact I still own my old battered up copy from my childhood. This movie holds a special place in my heart since this was one of my mother's favorites. Back in 2008 I was lucky enough to meet the entire cast who also signed my VHS copy. In fact I'm completely sparked to meet Chris Sarandon next weekend at Rock & Shock!



No comments:

Post a Comment