Top 10 things to do in New England around Halloween.
With the first day of autumn officially now underway there is honestly no better place to spend it than on the East coast area. Between the stunning foliage, if a fan football kicking off hot and heavy, crisp cool nights, wearing hoodies, pumpkin everything, and oh so much more. Here are ten awesome things to do if you are visiting the area this up coming month.
1) Visit Salem MA.
2) Go to a haunted house.
3) Take in a midnight movie.
4) Visit American Stonehenge.
5) Check out some stunning foliage.
6) Visit Stephen King's house/take his tour.
7) Pick pumpkins.
8) Go to Rock & Shock.
9) Buy some awesome horror movies.
10) Visit famous movie locations.