Monday, February 15, 2016

Best Quentin Tarantino tattoos!

 Best Quentin Tarantino tattoos!
I'm backkkkkk!!! Argh, due to me having zero idea my laptop needed a three year software update I was beyond puzzled over the fact Blogger wasn't working. After a trip on up to the Apple store I discovered how actually easy it was to fix, and left the mall feeling like a complete idiot. Any who, it feels good to be back and I promise this month will be packed full of topics, posts, reviews, and yes even a giveaway! So besides my half ass Hateful Eight review I was able to type up on my iPad, I wanted to pay tribute to the man himself Mr. Quentin Tarantino. Last month I saw The Hateful Eight and LOVED IT! So in honor of this latest masterpiece I decided to do several posts surrounding his films. My first to kick it off is a list of some of the best tattoos based off his movies. I myself have always wanted one and I'm toying with the idea of getting one based off either The Hateful Eight or Kill Bill vol.1. So here is my list of some of the best Tarantino themed tattoos out there!
















No comments:

Post a Comment