Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 25 and 26 of 31 Killer Kills! - The Kindred (1987) and The Guest (2014)

Day 25 and 26 of 31 Killer Kills! - The Kindred (1987) and The Guest (2014)

Man on man this month is FLYING by! I've been beyond busy as of lately and in our last week before Halloween this Saturday I'm trying my hardest to blog as much as possible as well as finishing my 31 Killer Kills! Slipping behind again yet again I decided to combine the last two days so here they are. One comes from a highly underrated creature feature, and the other a modern take on the idea of The Stepfather. Both movies are amazing, and features some truly shocking deaths!

Victims - Amanda, Craig, and Higgings.
Cause of deaths - Turned into a fish after being exposed by a virus, and both shot in the head. Talk about two very different but two very brutal deaths! 


No comments:

Post a Comment