10 awesome things to do in the Autumn in New England.
No part of the country truly is cooler to be in when it's Autumn. I would like to think of it as God's little gift to us since we have to suffer through 100 weeks of pure and complete Hell. Aka. Winter. Even if it just lasts a brief period of time, autumn is truly a breathtaking crisp time that people from all over travel to witness and enjoy. After my good friend Melissa visited this past month I decided to make a brief list of some of the cooler things to do in Fall around this time of year! What would you add to this list?
1) Witness the foliage.
2) Visit Salem MA.
3) Go on the Stephen King tour.
4) Go pumpkin or apple picking.
5) Swing on by Bullmoose and buy some horror movies.
6) Spend the Night at Lizzy Borden's house.
7) Drink or eat EVERYTHING pumpkin.
8) Attend a convention.
9) Go to a haunted house.
10) Visit famous filming locations.