Monday, August 24, 2015

First To Go (1998)

 First To Go (1998)

PLOT - A group of friends receive word that their friend Adam has finally taken the plunge and has gotten engaged. Believing he's making a horrible mistake, the team groups up to sabotage the weekend, and make Adam believe that his fiancé' isn't the perfect woman he thinks she is.

LOWDOWN - I decided as we slowly begin to unwind in the final week of my summer line up to choose a film that's a tad bit tamer than my usual picks. In honor of having seen Mr. Zach Galligan again this past weekend, I decided to go for a lighthearted choice with First To Go. A cute little romantic comedy that captures summer, vacations, warm weather, and of course Galligan sex in a hammock.

Sure this movie isn't for everyone, it's fluff but it's adorable fluff with a pretty impressive cast with actors such as Zach Galligan, Mark Hammon, and Corin Nemec.



I, for the weirdest unknown reason always double feature this movie with some truly strange movies. One night I think I did a double feature with this and Hellraiser. Go figure.

So if you need a cute adorable romance movie with Galligan, First To Go would be a great choice! In fact I plan on watching this movie with another awesome end of the summer island/vacation romance movie. To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday.


I'm going to save a review for this movie, but it is a total tear jerker, and makes a much better fit as a double feature with First To Go.

Not that there's anything wrong with Hellraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment