Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Nest (1988) - Own some killer custom themed coffins!

 The Nest (1988) - Own some killer custom themed coffins!

1988's The Nest is by far one of my all time favorite killer creature films. Taking place on a small coastal town which slowly becomes overflowing with killer cockroaches that are near to impossible to kill, and can transform into whatever was the last thing they ate! With likable characters, a believable love story, and amazing gross effects, I was thrilled when this movie was released on blu-ray by Scream Factory.

This movie pretty much captures a vacation completely gone wrong. This is a must to watch during the summer time, and if you become a huge fan of the film like I did, you should totally buy some killer custom Nest themed coffin boxes to complete an awesome collection!

Head over to my Etsy shop StaystillFX or email me at StaystillFX@Gmail.com for info!


No comments:

Post a Comment