Sunday, June 7, 2015

Staystillreviews Summer Sensation!

 Staystillreviews Summer Sensation!

As of recently I really have ignored this blog. I hate to admit it, but I've been super busy lately and really haven't found the time to sit back and have fun blogging. Well to make up for lost time, I'm trying my hardest to make it my goal in making the next ten or so weeks the most Staystillreviews has ever been updated. Try not to get too excited guys…

To kick off this celebration, I'm going to tell you all about this new thing I'll be doing each week of the summer. In my last post I showed a list of films that always seem to give me a "summer time" vibe. Some of the choices were typical, others I'm sure had some of you scratching your heads going "Whatdafuck?" Still I picked these films for a reason. They either take place during the summer, have summer in the title, or just overall give you the vibe of warm weather, beaches, and good times. Some in fact didn't even make the list. I'm planning on picking one movie each week and either writing a review of the film, listing reasons why it's awesome, making drinking game rules to it, or posting clips or trailers from it. This will be called…

Staystillreviews Summer Sensation!

So grab your beach towels, boom box, and 4lokos and let's get this party started! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment