Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Scream TV series. Yay? or nay?

 Scream TV series. Yay? Or nay?

Today I just watched the small preview for the up coming MTV summer series Scream, based off the Wes Craven slashers which were a HUGE part of my upbringing as a horror fan. I'm going into this show completely blind. I'm not looking up anything about it, or on the IMDB. I feel I should watch this the same way I did with the Hannibal series which is completely blind. Now mind you, I don't even think this show will even be able to compare to Hannibal, in fact it just looks like a very dumb way to cash in on these movies. The teenage audience I honestly don't think will really be that into this show. I give it 2 seasons at most. Still, even tho most of us fans who loved the movies when they came out are getting older, will in fact try to give this show the support it deserves. I think it could be promising, but my hope aren't very high. 

I'm a huge sucker for horror themed TV (Friday the 13th the series, Tales From The Darkside, Tales From The Crypt, Freddy's Nightmares, ect.) seeing that it's getting a come back with Hannibal and Bates Motel, who knows. Still, MTV…ehhhh. 

I guess we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment