Sunday, April 28, 2013

Top fifteen favorite non-horror movies of all time.

 Top fifteen favorite non-horror movies of all time.
Not too long ago I made a list of my top ten favorite movies of all time, and then my top fifteen or twenty favorite horror movies in general. This list is simply my favorite non-horror movies. Now I'm not trying to bore you all with my personal picks but it's acutely a pretty cool idea. I love trying to narrow down my favorites of any sort of movie and then hearing others. So here it is guys, my top fifteen favorite non horror movies of all time!

Looper
 
Indian Summer

Summer School

Heathers

Die Hard 
 
Thrashin'

Back To The Future

This Is Spinal Tap

Best In Show

Inception 
 
Inglourious Basterds

The Outsiders

Tombstone 
 
Giant

Red Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment