Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hatchet III Unrated - Official Trailer!!!

Hatchet III Unrated - Official Trailer!!!

Time to get CRAZY excited! The official uncut trailer for Hatchet III was finally released today and I honestly have to say if I wasn't all ready sold on this movie...I am now.

Hatchet III is due to be released June 14th, and is what is being called as the most brutal and final chapter in the popular slasher trilogy. Adam Green has handed the bloody axe down to director BJ McDonnell, and after watching this trailer today I honestly feel we're in good hands. 

The plot for the movie is a search and recovery team heads into the haunted swamp to pick up the pieces and Marybeth learns the secret to ending the voodoo curse that has left Victor Crowley haunting and terrorizing Honey Island Swamp for decades.
 
Starring Danielle Harris, Kane Hooder, Caroline Williams, Derek Mears...and of course last but never least Mr. Zach Galligan. 
 
 
Having followed the production of this movie for months now, I can honestly say this movie I've been the most looking forward to seeing. I'm not a huge fan of the first two Hatchet movies but highly enjoyed them for exactly what they are. Being Zach Galligan's biggest fan girl, I have to say the Southern accent is a plus. I'm lovin it.

With meeting Mr. Galligan in less than a month, I'm even more excited than I originally was! So bring on the gore! I know where I'll be June 14th!


No comments:

Post a Comment