Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy birthday Christopher Guest!

 Happy birthday Christopher Guest!
A very happy 65th birthday to genius Christopher Guest! I have been a huge fan of Christopher Guest ever since childhood when I first saw him in The Princess Bride. Over the years I have fell in love with his amazing characters and movies. This man has seriously directed and acted in some of the funniest movies ever (This Is Spinal Tap, Waiting for Guffman, Best In Show, ect,) Also complete props to him for marrying the scream queen Ms. Jamie Lee Curtis! Happy birthday Chris, now go turn it to 11!


This my favorite scene ever with Chris from his film Waiting For Guffman. I always like to think of this as me going to my student loan offices asking for them to start giving me money instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment