Monday, November 5, 2012

Fright Rags Black Christmas T-shirt!

Fright Rags Black Christmas T-shirt!
Whenever somebody asks me what's the scariest movie I've ever seen it's always the same answer...

Bob Clark's Black Christmas. 

I think the reason why I find this movie so unsettling is for two main reasons. The first being that this could actually happen, the second being that the killer could honestly be anyone. Next month as Christmas grows closer I'll be reviewing this movie along with it's shit remake. Lucky for fans of this classic, Fright Rags is releasing a gorgeous T-shirt based off it. I know for sure I'll be ordering myself one so I can wear something fancy when I'm drinking egg nog and watching Gremlins next month. So November 9th - 11th you have you're only chance to pick one of these babies up. Trust me it's worth it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment