Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hatchet III photos!!!

Hatchet III photos!!!
It's been a very long time since I've truly been excited for an upcoming release for a horror movie. This spring and third and from what I heard final chapter in the Hatchet series will be released, this time with Adam Green not sitting in the director's chair. Now I remember my interest peaked when the first Hatchet was released. In fact I even tried to see it in theaters before it was quickly pulled. It took a few viewings for the movie to grow on me but I ended up really loving it and back last year a friend and I watched it's sequel and I gotta say I was blown away by that ending scene. You really have to hand it to that movie, way to pack a punch! Even though the Hatchet movies aren't exactly my favorite, I'm very excited to check out the third film since it seems to have some really awesome star power behind it featuring several classic horror actors that we all have grown up watching and love. I think the main and most obvious reason why I'm excited is that Waxwork and Gremlins star Zach Galligan will be starring as the sheriff's role. I really hope Zach has his time to shine again and maybe with this new up coming release he'll be able to do more conventions! (coughhinthintcough)
 = Sure hope that isn't Zach's head on the log


No comments:

Post a Comment