Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eat your heart out Paranormal Activity...

Eat your heart out Paranormal Activity...I got a real ghost...

Okay I'm sure everyone has a story of the supernatural or paranormal. Either events that have happened to themselfs or somebody they knew. Well guess what. last night I witnessed my own paranormal event and it's safe to say I almost shit my pants..

Okay long story short after a very long day I returned to my house around one in the morning and laid on my couch and decided to fall asleep to Rise Of The Zombies that was airing on SyFy. Knowing I wasn't going to make it through I decided to wait until DVD and shut off the TV. Laying back and shutting my eyes. My four little white dogs were laying on the floor beneath me. 

Now upstairs my sofa (I would take photos but at the moment I'm too lazy) faces my TV. On each side of the sofa there's two end tables with lamps which I had on. I legit just shut my eyes when I had that weird feeling somebody was watching me. Opening my eyes I looked and less than a foot away from me was sitting a small black child.

I shit you not.

It was a child, small...around the age I teach (4-5) I think he's black but I could see straight through him. I wasn't really looking at details since it happened so quick (I'm talking less than 15 seconds.) all I was staring at was his round little face smiling at me clear as day. Now either he really was black or I could just see thru him since the television was off and directly behind him. I blinked and just stared at him and then like a complete pussy I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw a throw pillow at him.

Bang just like that he was gone (...)

My dogs of course all started to bark and I was pretty shaken up. I just sat there in complete silence.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I really do believe in ghosts, but not in the huge big way everyone else does. Three times before I had witnessed something almost just like it.

1) When I was younger (7 or 8) I was in my mother's bedroom and I remember she was doing my hair before school. Nobody else was in the house and the door was open leading out to the hall. I was sitting down facing that door when suddenly this weird shape quickly moved past the doorway as if it was running down the hall. It looked like somebody with a blanket thrown over them and all I remember is saying "Did you see that?" and my mother freaked out since she had seen the same thing.
 
2) Back when I was a reckless teenager I remember going to bed a tad bit "messed up" and I remember laying in the darkness of my bedroom when I opened my eyes and there standing over me was the dark outside of a person looking down at me. I remember blinking and when it didn't go away I screamed at the top of my lungs. My poor father heard me and ran down the stairs kicking open the door and the second the lights were on it was gone and I knew how stupid I would have sounded. So I lied and told him I saw a mouse. He just stared at me told me to stop being stupid and then told me to hold one of the dogs if I was so scared. That whole night I held my poor late dog Cuda freaking out.
 
3) This event is the one that made me know for sure there was such things as spirits and ghosts. It was just a few months after loosing my mother and I was sitting in my downstairs office feeling very depressed. I just sat there and said out loud "Oh mom...I miss you." and at that exact moment I looked over and on a shelf a power cord for a lamp of mine began to quickly swing back and forth. I remember just staring at it freaking out and said "Please stop." and the second I said that it did. I would like to think it was just my mother saying hello.

So there you have it my three tales of ghosts in this house I've lived in my whole life. 

Oh and last thing...

Years ago, long before me or my sister were born when my parents first got married a young woman who claimed to be a psychic was driving by when she stopped her car and saw my house. Freaking out she ran next door and hammered on the door before the old woman who lived there answered. The woman begged her to call the police. She had looked at the house and felt as if somebody was getting killed inside. Calling the police, they came shortly after they went to my house in which my grandparents and my mother answered the door. By then the woman was so hysterical she refused to even go near the house. The police humored her, searched the house and then had to drag the woman away since he kept screaming "Somebody is getting killed!" I guess the woman was taken down town and questioned but she never came back to the house again. I loved that story so much growing up I even made a very shitty short film for a contest based on this.
 
Creepy huh?"
 
So tonight let's see if my little black friend will return. Who knows, maybe he'll drag me across the floor. Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment