Friday, July 20, 2012

How many copies...is too many...

How many copies is too many?

Yes, I'm that guy who sometimes just has to re-buy the same movie over and over and over again. With Blu-Ray just starting to catch on, I all ready know certian movies I'm going to get completely out of control with ( such as Evil Dead II) All I need is a blue-ray edition of Fright Night and I'll have it on VHS, Laser Disk, DVD, and Blu-Ray. There's also my Friday The 13th part IV The Final Chapter collection which I can't seem to find in which I seriously think I own three VHS copies, and my Cujo collection with including my Blu-Ray copy, I think I own four of five versions of that movie.. Why re-buy the same movie over and over again you may ask? Well...what if I break one...then what?

Here are a few photos of some different copies I have of the same movie. Yes I know...my name is Stacy and I have a problem...















1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with the evil dead series, I almost bought Army of Darkness on Blu even though I haven't watched my dvd of it in a couple years

    ReplyDelete