Saturday, January 20, 2018

15 times the two Coreys were fashion icons.

15 times the two Coreys were fashion icons.

Two weeks ago I witnessed the EPIC otherwise known as the Lifetime movie A Tale Of Two Coreys. This brought all the feels since Mr. Corey Feldman and Haim were a major part of my childhood growing up. I watched this famous duo's movies constantly growing up, had crushes on both, would crank The Lost Boys and Dream A Little Dream soundtrack in repeat, and was even lucky enough to meet both on several different occasions. I watched the staged drama unfold on their reality show back in 2007, witnessed the cringe-worthy sequel to The Lost Boys, was stunned when I learned of Haim's passing, and got to experience Mr. Feldman and his angels perform at a little hole in the wall bar this past summer where I was so shitfaced when I met him yet again I yelled "THE ORIGINAL TOMMY JARVIS!" #coolbreeze. So I really wanted to point out one thing I always loved about these two. The very "original" fashion choices they rocked when they were at the height of their shared fame. So to celebrate this zany pair, here are 15 times they proved they were kings of the fashion world!

















Long live the two Coreys!

and remember to check out A Tale Of Two Coreys via Lifetime!





















No comments:

Post a Comment