Sunday, November 6, 2016

Top moments from the Waxwork and Waxwork II Lost In Time blu-ray.

Top moments from Waxwork and Waxwork II Lost In Time blu-ray.

With Waxwork and Waxwork II Lost In Time now out on stunning blu-ray, I decided to reflect on the top twenty moments from these two amazing films now in crystal clear HD.


"No more than six..."

"Suffering?! We're living in America!"

"Welcome to the Waxwork..."

"Okay who put the acid in my drink again?!"

Steak tar-tar massacre.

Moonlight goodbye.

Mummy mania 

Night of the living zombies...

Pleasure on the edge of a whip.

"Live my children...live..."

3 years later or 3 minutes later...

It's all over...

"Just follow Alice through the looking glass..."

Monsters for days.

Bruce the boss.

Time lords trapped in a different time.

Dawn of the dead.

Drew Barrymore cameo.

Hickox and Galligan together again.

"I love you Sarah...I love you."























No comments:

Post a Comment