Friday, August 19, 2016

Staystillreviews' Sensational Summer wrap up.

Staystillreviews' Sensational Summer wrap up.

As I sit in the darkness of my den, my eyes sensitive to any light. I reflect to the past ten weeks of my second annual Sensational Summer. I decided last year to try and keep this blog current and instead of just focusing during the Halloween/Christmas season, I wanted to highlight a time that for most of us and bring back great memories. Let it be warm weather, blockbuster movies, great music, or days at the beach. I decided to highlight certain things that just scream summer. This second Sensational Summer was a hit. Between the reviews, drinking games, giveaways, recipes, and even our official podcast of The Terror Twins finally airing!!! So to wrap up on this epic summer, I'm making a top five lists for some summer essentials.


Top 5 Summer movies.

5) The Wraith 

4) Thrashin' 
3) Valley Girl

2) Pee Wee's Big Adventure

1) Jaws

Top 5 summer tunes.

5) Stranger Things theme

4) Touch The Sky

3) Power Of The Night

2) Where's The Fire

1) Mind Over Matter

So stay tuned for our fall lineup, future Terror Twin episodes, and a killer VHS giveaway!
Until next summer!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment