Sunday, March 30, 2014

Horror movie questions!

 Horror movie questions!

Every once in a while to kill some time (usually when I'm traveling) I find these little lists of questions all centering around horror. So here's a brief little list of questions I found all about the art of horror in my eyes.

1) Horror character you'd name your child after (boy and girl) - Ummm, not planning on having any children but if a gun was put to my head and I just HAD to think of names I guess for a girl I could do Tina (A nightmare on Elm Street), and for a boy Mark (Waxwork) or Dallion/D LeMay (after John D LeMay from Friday the 13th the series.) 

2) Guilty pleasure horror movie - Oh God, I have a ton of these. I guess Jason Goes To Hell (I honestly believe I'm the only person on the planet that loves that movie.) Waxwork II, Ghoulies II, Jaws 3-D, and Amityville 1992: It's About Time. 

3) Favorite gory movie? - Loved Pieces, Day Of The Dead, The Blob remake, and Intruder. 

4) Favorite Japanese horror? - I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of shit over this but I'm not a huge fan of the whole Japanese scene. Battle Royal was awesome but I really don't follow these types of movies. 

5) Favorite Italian Horror? - Bay Of Blood.

6) Favorite Hammer Horror? - I love the style of these films, and I'm not sure if this one counts but I loved the House Of Dark Shadows. 

7) Favorite Vincent Price Movie? - Really enjoyed The House On Haunted Hill. 

8) Favorite horror anthology? - Creepshow of course, then Body Bags. 

9) Favorite horror movie that never went to theaters? - The Hatchet series (yes I know the first one had a brief fun, but these movies were amazing and found a huge following from word of mouth, on demand, and DVD.)

10) Favorite ghost tale? - The Fog, Rose Red, Amityville Horror 1,2,3,4,6,and 7. 

11) Favorite special FX makeup scene? - Rhodes' death on Day Of The Dead, every death in Intruder, and of course the looks of Jerry, Amy, and Evil ED in Fright Night.

12) Favorite artist of the macabre? - Steve Johnson who's done effects for American Werewolf In London, Big Trouble In Little China, Night Of The Demons, and A Nightmare On Elm Street 4 The Dream Master. 

13) Favorite scene shot in a horror movie? - Love the "show me" scene in Christine, or the one shot tracking scene in Amityville 1992: It's About Time. 

14) Oldest horror movie you enjoy? - Love the original Psycho.

15) A flawless horror movie? - The Exorcist III, Frality, Christine, Phantasm.

16) Favorite unknown 80's gem? - The Kindred. 

17) Favorite piece of horror memorabilia you own? - Zach Galligan's very own Waxwork II: Lost In Time crew shirt. 

18) Favorite horror action figure you own? - Toss up between tarman or chief Freddy. 

19) Favorite Full Moon movies? - Ghoulies II and Subspeices. 

20) A horror movie you would like to see in black and white? - The Hitcher

21) Most Romantic horror movie? - Christine or Candyman. 

22) A horror movie you would like to see get remade? - Blood Rage. 

23) Favorite non horror movie? - Summer School.

24) A lesser known horror movie you would recommend to others? - The Kindred, Rejuvinor, The Nest, and Amityville 1992: It's About Time.

25) Favorite horror movie of all time? - Toss up between Waxwork, Christine, and Phantasm.

26) Favorite Friday the 13th film? - The Final Chapter.

27) Favorite Nightmare On Elm Street film? - The Dream Master? 

28) Favorite sequels? - Hellraiser III, Jason Goes To Hell, Ghoulies II, and Waxwork II.

29) Favorite horror director? - Sam Raimi.

30) Favorite horror TV show? - Friday the 13th the series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment