Sunday, February 24, 2013

Did you know...

 Did you know...
I decided to make a new post for this blog. It has rare trivial about movies I've learned over the years. Some I'm sure you've heard, some maybe you didn't. Our first new fact deals with director Sam Raimi, or as I like to call my husband.

Did you know that while filming Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn, Sam was dating actress Kassie Wesley who played Bobby Joe. I was lucky enough to meet Kassie last year at Monster Mania in Cherry Hill NJ. She was beyond awesome and very sweet. While signing my Evil Dead tape I asked her what it was like working with Sam Raimi and the biggest grin came across her face and she said that he was wonderful and that the two dated while making the movie. = Nerd squeal! What an adorable couple! 


Kassie and Sam of course went their own separate ways and are happily married with children. Still, I can't help but smile every time I watch the behind the scenes footage of Sam on set and how sweet he acts around Kassie. = Horror love is adorable!'

No comments:

Post a Comment